Jon has been teaching Jude how to play catch and throw the ball by stepping as he throws. It warmed my heart to see Jude learning from his dad something that his dad loved to do as he was growing up. It also made me feel a little sad as I remembered yet another thing that we would not be able to do with Josh & Jonah on this side of Heaven...
We had a little birthday party for the boys this weekend. The kids helped make the cupcakes and blow out the candles after we sang. My emotions were a little raw last week...I really missed the boys and truly felt the impact of their birthdays and the anniversary of Josh's death.
I ordered this beautiful necklace a few weeks ago. We picked it up over the weekend. I'd been searching for something I could wear to honour all our children. I have a locket that Jon gave me on my very first Mother's Day (2003), but it holds only pictures of Josh & Jonah.
This is perfect. I love it. The design is called "Family Tree Necklace" and was made by



2 comments:
oh Lezlie,
That necklace is absolutely beautiful! I love how all of you can fit on it!! Precious!! Such a great way to keep all your beloveds close to your heart!
I love, love, love the necklace, it is beautiful!
Post a Comment