Abby's class performed the French version of Chicken Little a few weeks ago. They sang and danced to catchy songs that stayed in my head for days (actually, even as I'm writing this, I'm singing... "La Poule Maboule, pourquoi est-que ca ne va pas? La Poule Maboule, le ciel ne tombe pas!" in my head...) Sometimes Abby gave us "the look" when she saw us looking at her or taking her picture. Other times, she just smiled proudly.
Their teacher told them to sing as loudly as they could...you can see from Abby's neck how hard she was trying to sing loudly!
I love this picture of Abby with one of the boys in her class, trying to tell her something. She looks mildly amused at his attempts...
It was a sweet play...Abby's first real play with lines to memorize. I'm so proud of my Abbs.




No comments:
Post a Comment