Saturday, December 22, 2007

More stomach flu..

Jude stopped throwing up Monday afternoon. Abby started at 11:30 Tuesday night, shortly after Jon's mum arrived from Fredericton to visit us for Christmas and meet her new grandson. My symptoms started overnight, in between holding the bucket for Abby and nursing/changing Jordan. Jon was on bucket-dump duty. Abby stopped throwing up Wednesday morning. Although I never threw up, I lived on ginger ale until lunchtime on Thursday.

Jon and I went out with Jordan after Abby and Jude were in bed last night (we picked out some paint colours for the addition... very exciting!!) We came back to find that Grammy had been infected... Jon started feeling nauseous over night, although his symptoms are more similar to mine.

Soooo, half the Gomers are no longer contagious whereas Jon and his mum are still under quarentine. Last night very long, so we're hoping for a better night tonight!

2 comments:

deborah said...

I'm praying for restored health! :) Hopefully this will end by Christmas!

Amy said...

I feel your pain. This has been going through our family too these last few weeks. Seems like when one person gets better another one gets sick. I think we've all had it to one degree or another now so hopefully we're done.
And I hope YOU'RE done too!!!!

Blog Archive