Abby is in Senior Kindergarten and attends "B" days, Tuesdays, Thursdays and "alternate" Fridays... the Fridays are scheduled, but difficult to predict. I definately did not put her on the bus this past Friday on an "A" day. I always know when my daughter is to be at school. I did not get a call from the school reminding me that it was an "A" day and that Abby would be waiting for me on the bench outside the office. I definately did not get "the look" from Abbs when I picked her up.
I also did not neglect to pick up Abby's cases of Girl Guide Cookies to sell. I always read notices as soon as they come home and never put them in my purse and forget to read them. Sooo not me!
We were not slightly late for church yesterday morning and we certainly did not end up in the very front pew. I did not allow my children to eat their snacks in the sanctuary so they would sit quietly. I never bribe my kids. I caught my toddler (who was certainly not standing on the pew seat) before he fell. As I caught him by one arm (because I was not holding my coffee in my other hand), his snack bag of goldfish crackers did not go flying. There were not dozens of goldfish waiting to be stomped into the sanctuary carpet by little feet. Absolutely no one noticed! Jude certainly did not then spill his water on the pew and I did not wipe up said water with the lining of Jordan's coat... not only do my kids not drink in church, but I would never wipe up a spill with my children's clothing!
I did not attempt to take three children to the fabric store this morning and I certainly did not let my 3 yr old push my nearly 2 year old in the stroller in the store while I shopped nearby. I did not then take them to Starbucks for a big cookie shortly before lunch because I really needed a coffee. My kids always have lunch before dessert and I never deviate from this for a caffeine fix!
Head on over to McMama's blog to check out what others sooo did not do this past week!



2 comments:
Sounds like you have a great family! I completely understand snacking during church :)
Found your blog through MckMama's Not Me! Carnival and wanted to let you know I stopped by :)
It is such a relief to hear these things from other parents!!!!
Post a Comment