Any guesses on what this is?
It's difficult to find time for projects. There seems to be a never-ending pile of tasks to accomplish leaving precious little time for extra stuff. But, to give the family room a more finished look, I went back to working on the ceiling. We chose to use venetian plaster which looks lovely when done. I'm hoping it looks lovely once we're done with it too! Working above my head for several hours challenged new muscles. Jon helped me finish the first layer/coat. It still needs one more.
This project is a lovely antique kitchen cupboard. I love it. I will love it even more after hours of stripping, sanding and refinishing :) It's new home will be in the bathroom side of our suite to hold our toiletries & linens.



1 comment:
So fun! I love home projects like that! I haven't tried the venetian plaster stuff, but I did do the suede paint and it worked well (especially to cover wall imperfections).
Post a Comment