Monday, October 09, 2006

Thanksgiving

Here's a picture of our little family outside the church after the parent/child dedication. Abby loves running in the front yard of the church, so we caught her long enough to have the picture taken (thanks Newmans!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jon & Leslie. What a great idea you have going on. I'll keep checking to keep updated. I know what you mean about the website. Bob's uncle hasn't done anything with the boy's website in well over a year. I don't even know how to do it either!! Nice to hear from you. Julie Herman

Anonymous said...

hi, I am glad to hear all is well with you and your family. I am so bad at keeping up with people. Your dedication service sounded so nice, I listened to it through some yelling, crying and fighting:) Blessings on you, keep in touch when you have a minute. You should call me about camp - they tore the lodge down this fall. if you want a little momento let me know. Blessings on you, Karen

Blog Archive