Friday, July 23, 2010

In the new pool...

Jude is getting much more confident already! He goes in with or without his water wings as the water only reaches below his chin. He hums while he's in the pool. According to Jude, it helps him "swim better" :)

Abby is working on her floats with and without her lifejacket. She's still not fond of putting her face in the water. Truthfully, neither am I. I vividly remember the swimming lesson when I was 6-years old and the teacher instructed us to do a "bob". I was frightened and so didn't want to do it. Instead of helping me get over my fear she made me leave the pool...

I don't want Abby to have any pressure to quickly get over her fear. She's doing just fine :)

She's also lost another tooth with another 2 loose!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive