Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I fell in a hole...it hurt!

This is the hole in the floor of the addition basement for the sump pump. It's been there since Jon started building 3 1/2 years ago. I've always been careful to NOT fall in the hole. Yesterday as I tried to quickly finish up the painting while the boys were resting and Abbs was at school, I stepped a little too far...
My right thigh took the brunt of it.... I cried....it really hurt.  The swelling has gone down today and I can walk without wincing (for the most part).  You know that I had to take a picture though... I really love the blues and purples :)  Abby was so sweet yesterday and brought me a cushion on a foot stool.  Jude just asked me why I fell in a hole....  ummm... good question!

Jon's going to cover it tonight....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katarina said...

ouch! (although it is sort of funny, I mean, it's not like the hole just appeared!)
Hope it feels even better tomorrow!

deborah said...

oh Lezlie, that looks absolutely painful! Yikes!

Blog Archive