My grad present from Jon & the kids is a new camera. Although I'm still a couple months away from having all my requirements completed, we (okay, so
I) wanted to have it for our upcoming trip to NB to see family and friends and to celebrate my dad's 80th birthday. The learning curve going from a simple little point & shoot to a DSLR is going to be enormous, but I'm soooo looking forward to learning (
after...ahem... I finish off my doctorate). I took these pictures this afternoon.
3 comments:
Nice pictures. What camera did you end up with?
Nice gift! I'd love a new camera.
Sorry we didn't get to see you guys...we were in TBay for only 1 day and drove by your place, but no one was home. The house looks great though!
Is this a DSLR...the pictures are amazing...when are you coming to NB...excited to see you all!
Post a Comment