So we decided to take a picture of Jordan with his cake before it fell apart completely! Ummm, I'm actually holding the side of the Pooh's collar for the picture :)
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Our baby boy turned 1!
So we decided to take a picture of Jordan with his cake before it fell apart completely! Ummm, I'm actually holding the side of the Pooh's collar for the picture :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jordan! Where does the time go, Molly will be 1 in just 2 short months!
Lezlie,
The comment you left on my blog was so sweet. I am so glad to have found you. Our stories are very similar.
Our Joshua David (J.D.) and Caleb Mark (K) were born on Jan.2nd, 2003, so only about 2 1/2 months before your Joshua and Jonah were born. Amazing!
I am so sorry for your losses Lezlie. My heart aches with you.
I also rejoice with you in the children you are able to hold and kiss and love on here on earth. You have a beautiful family!
As wonderful as God's healing is, I know it is still a struggle some days. Missing our litle ones is part of the journey we are traveling together.
God's blessings to you!
~Wendi
Wow, a year already! I can't believe it! And Lezlie, you look fantastic - so happy!
Wow, your little ones are growing up so fast. Mine too.
It sounds like Jude and Sol are cut from the same cloth. A little goofy ... in love with anything with wheels and full of life. They would be good buds if we lived there, I'm sure of it.
I love the way Jude stashes things in his socks!! hilarious
Sol would rather snuggle with his socks than wear them. He likes soft things.
O, I'm up to late and need to get some sleep. I have an audition tomorrow and need to be healthy and awake in order to do well at it. So, I'm off. It was great to check in here and see how you're doing. Must call you over the holidays!
Post a Comment