Monday, June 02, 2008

Birthday Fun!

Jude turned 2 on May 25...yup, time goes by fast, too fast.

Nana was here again this year for his birthday which again let Mummy off the hook for the cake. I grew up with Nana's cakes. We just had to give her an idea of what we wanted and she ran with it! I was just going to bake and ice a 9 x 13 cake and put a road on it with some cars. Nana's "tuk cake" was more elaborate :)


Check out our web album for more birthday shots
Jude very much enjoyed his cake & ice cream!
Jude is still a little tentative about going up to the platform of the play structure so the group picture was not really his favourite part of the afternoon. We have several versions of this "shot" but we didn't get a very good shot of Abby or of Jude smiling. I thought it was a good idea at the time...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive