
We had quesidillas for supper tonight, with sour cream... Jude loves raw carrots and dip, so I put a spoonful of sour cream on his tray for his quesidilla. He dipped, he enjoyed, then he was done... When Jude's done eating, he generally just starts turfing food off his tray onto the floor. Tonight, he thought he'd wear it instead. I had my back turned to him, starting the dishes when Abby pipes up and says, "Look what Jude's doing Mummy!" He would "splash" in the sour cream on his tray and then put it in his hair. It was too late to stop him, so Abby and I just laughed along with him. It was fun to play in his food, but much more fun with an audience!

Jude wearing sour cream and some dessert (mini oreo cookies). Needless to say, he went directly to the bath :)
2 comments:
Maybe the sour cream will make his hair nice and soft. I loved the pictures.
That is just like Sol! Once done he just starts hurling the food off his tray. Hasn't worn any yet ... maybe that's coming. (:
Post a Comment